Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ear infections aren't fun

Good Lord Almighty.  Why did he create ear infections?  To make parents go out of their minds.  Scratch that: to make SICK parents go crazy!

Hot damn, I'm sick.  I feel like I have the flu, but I have no fever.  I guess I can thank Him for that.  So it's just a cold.  But having a cold AND taking care of a ear infected baby....it's like eating hot dogs with bacon and mayo...it's too much!

But I think I took a step forward today.  I let my mother-in-law come to babysit while I went to do the groceries and get cracked by my wonderful chiro.  For those of you who are wondering why this is a big deal for me, my parents-in-law are special.  Not, God I hate them, special.  Special like, omg how come grown adults have so many problems, special....Fear of everything, LOTS of insecurities, intense, hyperactive, and then some.  BUT, I have to say their parents were a lot worse, so whaddya expect...

At least Daddy didn't inherit all of their problems, some if it, and he's in the works of getting rid of them.  Not easy when you grew up with parents like that.  At least, he's trying to be better, which is kinda the point in life, right?  Be better, live better, evolve, adapt, just be the best person you can.

Speaking of him...he's now watching the Habs play in the first round of the playoffs.  My prediction: loose in 6 games.  We'll see if I'm right.

OK, gotta go swallow a couple Motrin and get to my Cheetos.  Might make hockey better...

Good night, my good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment