Monday, April 26, 2010

Tax crunch

Big week ahead!  Gotta finish some tax reports.  Sigh...

So the weather is so weird!  Today, it was 30 degrees Celsius in the sun, so basically a typical summer day.  Tomorrow: 2 degrees with snow!

Goodness, Mother Nature is having a fit!

Found out something about myself this morning.  I found out I'm crabby if I'm not putting myself first.  I mean, not in a selfish way....But if I put everything and everyone on my list ahead of some "stay sane time", my mood is just awful.  So, I'm gonna take some time to get dressed and brush my teeth before getting to get daycare ready in the morning.  Daddy does it, why not me too?  Maybe that's why I'm frustrated...he's taking his time to take care of him.  Maybe I should learn from him on this...


Daddy's happy right now, the Montreal Canadiens are playing their (maybe) last game in the playoffs tonight, and they're winning 2-0 in the second period.  I say they loose and start golf season...

Good night, invisible friends!  God bless xox

No comments:

Post a Comment