Friday, October 15, 2010

Craptastic!

It's officially my new favourite word!
This day has sucked.  Except for lunch...I had yummy thaï :)

Baby has a fever of 104.  Not fun.  Especially when Daddy is working tonight.  But we managed.  The few hours I spent with him tonight were looooong.  He would NOT be anywhere else but glued to me.  Which is nice, I have to say.  Except when he cried.  I figured he was hot so I changed him into something lighter and he was ok after that.  I even had time to eat dinner really quickly!

Gave him some Advil and put him to bed.  I think he fell asleep in less than 2 minutes.  Sweet!  He's probably going to wake up crying lots during the night, though.  That's why it's 7:35 PM and I'm going to bed very soon :)

Goodness....I'm sitting here typing and the tv is on.  At a kid's channel of course.  I just spent 2 minutes watching Rupert and was totally absorbed.  I need to get to bed....or get a life! ha!

Mom's wedding pics to come.  I don't have a lot, but there's a few I can post.  The cake turned out amazingly good!

Nighty night, sick friends!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment