Friday, October 8, 2010

Grey Friday

Hi folks!!




Ah, since I'm not busy at work right now, let's see what's happening in this life of mine…



I'm now working on my mom's wedding cake. I'm a little last minute, but it can't be done that much ahead of time. I think it's going to turn out pretty :) I still have tons to do before tomorrow afternoon, gosh, I should go home right now!

We're having some drama at daycare. There's an issue with the license, which has not been delivered yet to the daycare, so right now, it's operating illegally. And it sucks because it's big, it's clean, it's safe, everything to make a good daycare. Just without the stupid paper that's taking forever to be delivered. So really, it's just a question of timing. Ugh.


I'm so nauseous, it's grey and cold outside, so I'll just stop here instead of complaining for too long and bore you to death!
 
Wedding news and pics to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment